Monday, January 28, 2008

Engagement Pictures

On Saturday the weather turned out perfect for our engagement pictures. The sun was shining on fresh snow and the weather was warm enough for us to go outside without looking like great balls of cloth. Katie Sandahl took our pictures for us and we had a marvellous time!


This is probably the only picture where you can actually see her engagement ring. She's not much of a flaunter...


Believe it or not, this laying on the ice was her idea. We were both freezing afterwards, but it turned out to be one of our favorite poses.


Can you believe that she would even think of throwing a snowball at me? Of course...I am hiding one behind my back!


This reminds me of the bullet-dodging in the Matrix, but I did avoid the snowball.


Then she started chasing me around the tree! Can you believe it?!


And finally, she turned around the other way and caught me!


This was the only picture out of the bunch where I was serious. It is Verity's favorite because of how romantic it is.

1 comment:

Daniel Stahl said...

Nice pictures you two!